Francisco's TV obsession: LOST

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Week in Show Low







We will now have and English section for our blog, for all of our English speaking viewers!!! Hurray!! It will all be done in blue. This past week our family drove to Arizona and had a wonderful time. We were able to see my all kinds of family members, including my grandmother, parents and my wonderful brother Shaylar and his family. It was wonderful spending time up in the trees of Show Low. Quite windy and sometimes cool, but it was very nice. Savannah had a wonderful time with her cousins. (running and playing in the backyard!) I will feel less stressed out when Rachel and Shay purchase a fence to keep the kids in though!!! Savannah found a new love for little Dudley the puppy dog. He sure is a cute Ewook looking dog.

1 comment:

Rachel and kids said...

Hooray I can read your blog!!!!!! Thanks for coming down guys; it truly was so fun. I love the pic of Fransnsco holding Lexy in the carrier. My kids miss Savannah and want to know when she can come over to play! Miss you